Newmarket News promotes responsible gambling. Please therefore heed the following advice:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure.
- Gambling is not a way of making money or to escape problems.
- Never chase your losses.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
- If you need a break from gambling, consider setting a self-exclusion.
- Balance your gambling with other leisure activities.
- Make sure you understand the odds/probabilities of winning and losing.
For more information about gambling and related problems please see Be Gamble Aware.
Please also note that the content of this website is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age.